Help with Memory Loss
This is where the memory starts..
Get started with our Memory Program in Toronto
What we do...
It’sreally true! The memory-boosting strategies and techniques we’re about to discuss in a moment are so powerful, yet so simple and straight forward – you can easily improve your memory in just minutes!
Let me ask you a few quick questions first:
Have you ever done any of these…
Went out into the shopping mall lot, and for the life of you, couldn’t remember where you parked your car?
Walked away from the grocery store, and realized you didn’t purchase the one item that you went shopping for in the first place because you just plain old forgot?
Went to go out your front door to go on an errand, but totally forgot where the last place you put your keys down? (Or even worse, you visualize ten different places where you think you last saw them, but can’t remember which is the most recent?)
If you have ever been iin similar situations (and I’m sure you have) then I hate to be the one that has to give you the bad news, but you may are probably suffering from some type of memory loss – and you do need to take care of it right away!
This is the reason I’d like to introduce my new revolutionary book to you – it’s called “Sorry I Forgot”: From Sieve to CIA Agent – How to Master Your Memory” – and it’s jam-packed with clever techniques designed to boost your memory today.Let's Do This
Next Month Pizza Bake Off
I must admit – unless you already knew prior to reading this letter – then being told that you are suffering from memory loss is probably one of that last things you’d expect to hear.
But don’t worry one bit, you’re not alone – it’s completely normal.
There are many reasons why you may be finding it harder to remember things, or easier to forget things.
One of which, is age.
Now while this may not be the culprit in your case, it can be in most cases.
As we get older, things seem to go in one ear and out the other – as if our memory bank was some sort of baking powder sieve!
Unfortunately, there’s nothing I can do to reverse your biological clock.
You CAN’T expect this book to knock 10 years off your age…
But what you CAN expect is this book to spoon-feed you the strategies and techniques, that are specially designed to help improve your short and long term memory – including some clever memorization tactics.
You will discover how the advertising industry utilizes top-secret techniques to burn their slogans and advertisements into the minds of millions of people. You’ll even learn how YOU can harness these 3 simple techniques to give yourself the same memory-sticking ability.
Test-Taker's Bible Instructions
The Test-Taker's Bible is revealed in the form of more than 5 sure-fire tips and tricks designed to empower you with the memory skills needed to memorize anything a test may throw at you, whether it's a series of history facts or the steps to solving a tough math problem.
You learn how constructing a simple “map” can be used to navigate the boundless “memory highway” and give your mind the all-powerful ability to not only memorize vast amounts of information, but also to mentally connect specific pieces of information – ensuring that whatever you memorize stays in for the long-haul.
You’ll stumble upon 5 secrets which are destined to tune-up your mind into an efficient, well-oiled Memory Machine capable of absorbing information at the rate of a human “supercomputer.” You really can’t afford to miss what could be the “Holy Grail” of memorization!
The Three Laws of Memory You MUST Follow:
You’ll be learning the Three Laws of Memory that you MUST abide by if you truly want the gift of “textbook memorization” – only inside “Sorry I Forgot!”
You’ll learn two fail-proof methods for memorizing short lists – and what’s more, they’re techniques that you can depend on every single time to totally and completely memorize ANY series of items – easily!
- How To Memorize Long, Seemingly-Endless Lists:On page 16, you will discover how a little-known skill (that you probably haven’t used since kindergarten) can be utilized to memorize long, seemingly-endless lists! You’ll kick yourself when you read this.
- 3 “Mind Games” To Get You Remembering Almost Anything At All:On page 36, I’ll show you 3 simple “Mind Games” that can give you that extra boost needed to memorize anything at all, no matter if it’s material for a school test or the ingredients and steps for preparing a gourmet recipe – and best of all, they can be “played” in the comfort of your own home.
- How You Can Memorize Long Series Of Numbers – In Order:Don’t even attempt to memorize long numbers or series of numbers without discovering how the technique on page 26 can potentially save you from struggling for hours on end to memorize that all important telephone number – no matter how many digits there are.
- 6 Simple Steps To Picking Up A New Language:Most adults experience more difficulty learning a new language than almost anything else – yet, infants instantly pick-up words and phrases of any language. On page 39, you’ll discover how to “lock-in” almost any language you wish to learn by consciously re-awakening that seemingly unlimited capacity for knowledge – with 6 steps that are almost sure to have you speaking like an international traveler!
- How To Make Absolutely Anything A Cinch To Memorize:On page 31, we’ll be discovering how an easy-to-make flowchart can make any piece of information, structure or order a cinch to memorize, no matter how lengthy or complicated it may be. To show you how fast, easy, and, most of all, effective they can be for total memorization, I’ve provided you with a sample chart on page 32.
- How To Remember A Set Of Directions – Without Getting Lost:You’ll be picking up this must-know method for memorizing any type of ordered list on page 12. Don’t even think about trying to memorize another set of directions until you equip yourself with this fast and easy technique that will give you the ability to memorize any ordered list, no matter how big or small.
- How To Memorize And Recall ANY Name At The Snap Of A Finger:“John… no, James… no, Jack…” There’s almost nothing more embarrassing than running into someone of recent acquaintance, only to stammer and fumble when attempting to remember their name. That’s why, on page 49, the causes of this common (and humiliating!) condition are explained – and that’s also why 3 tips are revealed that can give you the brain-power to memorize and recall ANY name at a second’s notice.
How Long Are You Going To Wait Before You Take Action?
24 hours ?
… A whole year?
I hope you are much quicker than that.
Since you’ve read this far, you obviously have some degree of interest in either investing in yourself by improving your memory, or picking up some techniques to quickly and easily memorizing any information – forever!
That’s why I’m urging you to grab your copy now, before someone else does.
Because, let’s say, for example, you have an exam coming up, okay?
Revising is the easy part, right? But actually remembering it when you’re sat down in the exam hall is a totally different story (you may, or may not remember from your school days).
There’s absolutely no point in revising for hours and hours on end, if after it all your grade wasn’t affected by any way, is there?
So you’ll agree that there’s no point spending 2 to 3 hours using the same old out-of-date revision techniques (with no guarantee of actually remembering what you’ve learned at a later date!)…
…When by reading “Sorry I Forgot” you could slash that time in half (maybe even more!) and even guarantee to yourself that you’ll remember it when the time comes.
But by far, the best thing about “Sorry I Forgot” is…
These Techniques Can Be Used By Anyone, Anywhere, At Any Time And They Can Be Used For Anything!
Whether you’re in the comfort of your own home, at the gym, or even at work – simply open this book up on your computer, or just print it off and read.
It really is that simple, and it doesn’t matter what you’re trying to memorize.
Simply open up your copy and you’ll find methods for memorizing names, numbers, directions and so much more – and that’s on TOP of the exercises designed to improve the quality (and quantity) of your memory… in a matter of minutes.
What Happens If “Sorry I Forgot” Doesn’t Seem To Work For Me?
I understand how influential guarantees can in the decision making process.
That’s why I’m not only guaranteeing, but personally promising, that “Sorry I Forgot” is the only resource you’ll ever need to dramatically improve your memory in the shortest space of time.
If in the unlikely event this does not happen for you, or if you feel “Sorry I Forgot” doesn’t live up to all the hype, or EVEN if you don’t feel like you’re getting your hard-earned moneys worth (at least 10 times your investment) – then I’d feel guilty keeping your money.
Simply drop me a line or call me up within the next 90 days, and I’ll promptly issue you with a full refund – for every last penny – and I’ll even let you KEEP the book just for having faith in me so that you can continue to benefit for years to come.
Even if it’s the 59th minute of the 23rd hour of the 89th day.
Here’s How To Secure Your Copy In Under One Minute…
All you have to do to secure your own copy of “Sorry I Forgot” before someone else does is click this link immediately, so that you can be taken to our secure payment page right away.
It really is that easy to order.
Oh yeah, one more thing…
As I’m sure you can understand, I can’t offer so much valuable information at such an insanely low price to everyone – so copies are on a strict first come, first serve basis.
Sorry – that’s just the way it works.
It’s now down to you.
Will you make the all-important move?
Will you finally take action and improve your condition once and for all?
Or will you leave it till later, and most probably… “FORGET?”
I’ve come 90% of the way – it’s up to you to move the other 10%!
All the best,
P.S. Remember, I can’t offer such valuable information at such a low price for much longer – which is why I’m urging you to secure your copy by placing your order today, right now. You have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Simply click here now to ensure you get your copy.
P.P.S. Don’t forget, you’ve got a full 30 days to test my word. If at any time between now and the end of the 90 days you feel “Sorry I Forgot” isn’t worth at the very least, 10 times your investment – then I don’t deserve to keep your money and I’ll issue you with an immediate refund. As I mentioned earlier, you even get to keep the book (and use the info) just for taking action today.